My experience using blogs in the English class.

The experience of using blog in classes was totally new for me. It has always been difficult for me to write, and sometimes I found it boring. But this situation exceeded my expectations, since what I wrote was related to my tastes and even personal anecdotes. I think it is a good tool to use as a learning method, since it is not the typical guide or sometimes listening that is a bit tedious and routine. Blogs should be a tool that is not only implemented in this type of class, as they stimulate our ability to think and create content and that is very important in a student.
I feel that my skills have improved a bit, but there is still a lot to practice and learn in this language, which I hope to master a bit more as time passes.
In the future, I would like to include other topics in blogs, such as the creation of stories, songs, poems, plays, etc. It would be very interesting and it would also be good to include more audiovisual content, such as the creation and editing of videos.
I would have liked to write more about cities, trips or issues related to nature.

Comentarios

  1. I agree with the inclusion of more audiovisual material. I hope you keep writing. Regards :).

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

The person I admire is: Aleksandr Lúriy