A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Resultado de imagen para india



Hello classmates
I would like to visit India, It is a country located in South Africa and is the second-most populous country in the world. The main cities of this country are Bombay, Nueva Delhi, and Bangalore.  Nueva Delhi is its capital.  I'm interested in visiting this country because is characterized by its trade routes, cultural diversity, gastronomy, and beautiful architecture. Much of Indian architecture, including the Taj Mahal, other works of Mughal architecture, and South Indian architecture, blends ancient local traditions with imported styles. In this country, we can find four important religions Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism. Many of the Indian celebrations have a religious origin, although some are celebrated regardless of caste or creed. Some of the most popular festivals in the country are Diwali, Holi, Durga Puja, Eid ul-Fitr, Eid al-Adha, Christmas, and Vesak. In addition to these, India has three national holidays: Republic Day, Independence Day and Gandhi Jayanti.
Resultado de imagen para indiaThe traditional values of Indian families are highly respected and the multigenerational and patriarchal family model has been the most common for centuries. The dress attracts my attention, it is very colorful;  traditionally women's use "sari" or "salwar kameez" and men's use "dothi" or "kurta-pyjamas".
I can visit this country soon, after finishing my university degree.


Resultado de imagen para india













Comentarios

  1. Hi, India must be a beautiful country and I would love to try some typical Indian dish and dress like women do there! bye

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hello Alexandra, India is a important and interesting country. I would like visit it !!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Incredible post, India is a wonderful country, see you soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello, India is a very beautiful country, with awesome architecture and interesting ethic groups. I would like to visit too!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Wow, I would love to know more about his culture and try typical Indian foods, I love food hahaha. A hug!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The person I admire is: Aleksandr Lúriy