My Autobiography :)


Hello classmates, My name is Alexandra Aguilar I was born on May 1st, 1998 in the Santiago of Chile in the San Juan de Dios Hospital. With my parents live a short time in Santiago, when I was 3 years old we moved to Valdivia, because they did not like the atmosphere of this city.
When I was 9 years old my brother Lucas was born he is very cheerful and intelligent is the light in the house. Actually him have 10 years old and me 19 years old, we are10 years apart. I studied from kindergarden to sixth grade in the Santa Cruz High School and from seventh grade to graduate in the Seminario San Fidel High school. The life is impredicible and I am studing Psychology in Santiago in the University Of Chile return to my place of birth. I Live alone in Santiago is very difficult, because I miss my family, my dog Gaspar, and my friends. Althoug in this place I have met beautiful people who have become my friends, with them go to the cinema, go to the walks in the parks, cooking rich food, drinks alcohol and we share musical tastes. My favourite music is the indie pop I like Coldplay and One Republic and my favourites songs is Yellow and Apologize. My dream any day is learn to play a musical instruments. The other dream is take a course of pothography.


Comentarios

  1. Ohhh I love Coldplay too! Is an amazing band, my favorite song is The Scientist!
    Regards! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Apologize is a great song, I like it too . We should totally make a playlist together!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I live alone too, I understand that is very difficult but it isn't impossible!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

The person I admire is: Aleksandr Lúriy