THE INTERNET

Resultado de imagen para internet


The first time I had access to the internet was between 2006-2008 on my school's computers. After that in 2010 I got my first computer and in my house they installed Wi-Fi.
From there I had access to the internet every day, create my facebook. I used to play and chat with my classmates.
Later I got my first smartphone, approximately in 2012 and created my instagram, an application that today is my favorite.
I currently use the internet every day, most of the time, because it is a very important tool, not only for entertainment, it is very useful for university life, because it allows us to investigate beyond class and allows multiple platforms to exist in which teachers provide files, tests, videos and texts necessary for our learning.
However, the internet not only brings positive consequences, but often causes distraction and we waste time playing or chatting.
On occasion, the games become additive. especially in the case of younger children who spend hours behind a screen, they have lost the habit of going out, playing and enjoying the fresh air now everything is virtual

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

The person I admire is: Aleksandr Lúriy