My Post Graduate Studies

Resultado de imagen para libros



Hello everyone, today  I´m going to write about my future studies. 
I would like to improve my English in some institute to be able to have greater access to the information available in the scientific journals as well as to be able to develop myself better when I have the possibility of traveling abroad and at the same time take a master's degree related to educational psychology, this magister would like to do it in another university different from the one I am currently studying to have the experience of knowing other study centers and exploring other regions of my country.
I would also like to specialize a little more in relation to child clinical psychology, for me it is very interesting to work with children, so it is very important to develop professional skills that develop me in the best way in my future work.
After doing these studies I would like to volunteer, I think it is an ideal instance to learn and apply everything studied. On some occasions I have thought about studying another university career, related to health sciences as obstetrics or nursing, because that was my main idea when I was in school, but finally I opted for psychology and I always stayed with the idea of ​​studying a career from another area, because I feel I don't have much affinity with the social sciences.

Comentarios

  1. Wow, obstetrics must be a beautiful career. There are many decisions to make in the future

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with you, I hope that language is not an impediment to continue studying and learning. A hug!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. OMG i never thought that you would like to study in the clinical area, but everyday you surprise me bitch

    ResponderBorrar
  4. you have many ideas for your future, I hope you achieve everything you propose, see you bitch

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

The person I admire is: Aleksandr Lúriy