MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY!

Resultado de imagen para iphone 6Hi friends,  my favourite piece of technology is my  cell phone, independent of model or brand smartphones will always be my favorite object, my parents gave me my first phone some time ago.
Generally I use for  watch social medias: youtube, instagram whatsapp, facebook, etc. and I use it for the play video games, actually I play Slither.io for to kill time in class.
But I give  other uses,  I have the Google Drive App and Dropbhox App in this aplications save a many texts or papers that I must read and  recordings of the class that I then listen to in my house someone else.
I consired the cell phone a practical object for the modern times, because the comunication is very easy, the messages are the instantaneous also and I can listen to music in all the places. My life without  this piece would very complicated.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

The person I admire is: Aleksandr Lúriy