THEMED POST





Hello classmates today I will talk about my pet. Actually I have four pets, and one of them  is a dog, its called Gaspar is seven years old, I did not name it that way, my best friend Camila  gave it to me, she gave it that name. Gaspar is a chow chow dog that is super hairy in summer should cut your hair. I play a lot of time with Gaspar, but now I have little time with him. I miss my dog on sunny days, because those days we entered the parks and because it was a great company in sad days.
When I'm not at home my family is in charge of gaspar, my little brother plays with him and gives him food.
In my life I have had many pets, but none like gaspar, he has been the one that has accompanied us for a longer time. I appreciate having this dog in my life, although it is very naugthy and it takes a lot to take care of it. Gaspar is very photogenic, we have many photos together, I really like to take pictures of my pets in my house we have pictures hanging on the wall because our pets are members of the family. I consider that pets are very important in the lives of people because they are a great company and with them we learn to give love and respect to animals.

Comentarios

  1. aaaaaw I did not know that you have a dog, I only saw photos of yours cats, see you good friend :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Is very sweet!! The animals give us a lot of love (although I prefer kittens hahaha). A hug lady

    ResponderBorrar
  3. very cuteeee! very photogenic haha!! see you

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

The person I admire is: Aleksandr Lúriy