My Favorite Photograph :)


La imagen puede contener: 4 personas, exteriorHello classmates, this is my favorite photo my aunt took, in this photo I am with family and this pic fue tomada the last year in the lake "Todos los Santos" in the city of Puerto Varas, this photo is my favorite because I am with the people I love the most in the world and it is one of the few photos with them. I appreciate the moments in family that are very valuable in my life, they are memories that are worth saving. The day of the photo was cloudy, but I was not cold because I was with my family, it's okay! This may sound a bit corny. but it is true, this moment together with your loved ones are the best. Returning to the photo, in that volume I had short hair and I expected the result of the selection of the university, that trip served to clear me and forget reality for a moment.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

The person I admire is: Aleksandr Lúriy